Made by Valley Forge Flag.
Not available in retail stores, the G-Spec flags are the official government sized flag, made in accordance with U.S. Code, Title 4. Made of Industrial Strength 70 Denier Lightweight Nylon, The flag bunting has a heavy canvas duck header with solid brass grommets. Made in USA.
At 5 ft x 9 ft 6 inches, this longer US Flag is also known as a Burial flag, Memorial flag, or American Interment flag.
Note: The G-Spec Large US Cotton Flag is a more appropriate option to drape the casket and for display, however, the Nylon flag is ideal for outdoor use.
- United States Flag Code states the burial flag should never be allowed to touch the ground, nor is it to be lowered into the ground with the casket.
- At the conclusion of the burial ceremony, the flag should be lifted waist-high by the pallbearers and held in this position for the playing of the "Taps."
- At the conclusion the flag should be folded in a triangle and presented to the deceased veteran's next of kin.
- Official Govt. Size - (1:1.9) hoist fly ratios
- Official American interment flags
- Industrial Strength 70 Denier Lightweight Nylon
- Heavy Canvas Header w/ brass grommets of solid brass ensure long lasting use.
- Sewn stripes and larger embroidered stars.
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Not available in retail stores
Size: 5 ft x 9 ft 6 inches.
G-Spec Large Flag size Also Available in 2-ply mercerized cotton.
100% made in the U.S.A