This fine flagpole is manufactured with a mixture of fiberglass and polyester resin, finished with a marine grade UV-resistant gel coat to prevent hazing, chalking and deterioration of color. Its specially-engineered tapered design provides added strength and wind resistance to 100mph and average 50,000lbs per square inch tensile strength. This residential grade 3-piece white fiberglass flagpole comes complete with a gold anodized aluminum spun ball top, stationary truck, cleat, ½” Nylon halyard, corrugated PVC ground sleeve and flash collar.
- This flagpole ships via UPS.
- Designed to withstand wind speeds in excess of 100mph un-flagged.
- 6 Year Limited Warranty on the flagpole shaft.
- Marine-grade UV-resistant high gloss gel coat finish.
- 50,000 lbs per square inch tensile strength.
- Does not conduct electricity and is safer than aluminum or steel poles.
- Easy, 1-person installation.
- Butt diameter 3.75", top diameter 2."
- Total length of pole is 22ft.
- Flag sold separately - 4 x6 Nylon is Recommended.